Wednesday 5 March 2014

Lorraine Pascale!

Okay guys, here's some exciting news.

A week or two ago, one of my favourite chefs, the beautiful and talented Lorraine Pascale, asked for her Twitter followers to tell her their 'inspiring stories'. Having been through a tough time over the last few years, I decided to email it over and a couple of days ago, I received an email confirming her website was going to feature it!

Having excitedly told my husband, my Gran, my Dad and both my cats (who were very supportive, I'll have you know), I've been waiting in reserved patience ever since. But today it's up! My story and a link to my blog is there to be seen by any one of Ms. Pascale's loyal followers.

Eeeep!!!

Here's a link to the story: Living My Life for ME, not M.E.

If you haven't seen Lorraine Pascale's website already, it's a great one to check out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment