Thursday 27 March 2014

Bit of a quiet week...

This week I've been doing a lot of resting, rather than baking. Although I've been doing really well in the last few weeks, this week has been a difficult one for me in terms of the M.E. What it basically means is that despite chomping at the bit (and anything else I can find. I eat when I'm low, so if it ain't nailed down, I've probably eaten it already) to bake, I've been resigned to theoretical work instead. Studying for my Open University course, doing business admin and getting to grips with my new website. That's right, a proper website! Ooooh!!

So here's the fun part of it; my new website address: www.buttercupbakerybournemouth.co.uk. Because I reeeeaallly like alliteration!

The website is really only in its early stages at the moment. My WONDERFUL friend, Emma Pegg, has been generous enough to design me a logo! I know everyone's already okay with its current incarnation, but it was a theme I chose on VistaPrint and I need something unique. So, here are the ones Emma has come up with:




I can't even decide which one I prefer! But I'm thinking maybe the blue-green one. What do you think? By the way, if you like these logos, you should see the other things Emma has come up with. You can check out her online portfolio on her website: http://emmapegg.wix.com/designportfolio.

As for recipes, I have a few plans in the pipeline on the cheesecake front. Right now, I'm thinking of the following possibilities:

  • ooey gooey toffee
  • put-the-lime-in-the-coconut
  • rum raisin
  • bakewell 
All I need now is the energy to make them and some willing volunteers...!

No comments:

Post a Comment